Mon 21 June - Thu 1 July 2021
Space is available on this event! :-D
Get active, helping this unique spiritual haven grow for future generations. Great for anyone fit and young (or young at heart).
You care about the environment and like to make a difference? You value being part of small teams and a co-operative community?
You’re up for some physical work in an amazing setting? You want ten days with great home-cooked food and good company for a truly bargain price?
Ten days of outdoor projects in beautiful bio-diverse grounds overlooking the World Heritage Site of the Dorset coast:
- prepare woodland space for kids activities
- nurture newly planted trees
- learn to build a firepit-and-seat circle using local stone
- pick and preserve organic soft fruit
- help install land-drains and steps for firefighting access
We’ll work hard together but not 24/7! The beach is 10 minutes walk away. Bridport’s wonderful street market is 10 minutes drive.
Or we can unwind playing boules or table-tennis, lighting the fire-pit or trying a Dorset pub.
Arrival + Departure Times
|Arrive between||4.00 - 6.30 pm|
|Depart after||10.30 am|