We welcome payment in full at the time of booking – it cuts down the paperwork all round. But do pay just a deposit if you prefer. (£30 per paying participant, eg don't include a child 0-2 years, as they come free). The balance will be due one month before the event starts. If you book less than a month before the event, you need to pay in full straight away.
We prefer if you can make your payment online via bank transfer or Paypal. See below.
However we also accept payments by other methods. No problem!
If you have any questions, do contact us at email@example.com or 01308 897 130.
- After we have checked that there is space on the event you wish to attend, we will confirm your place via email and attach an invoice.
- Click the Make a Payment link in the email. This will bring you to our Make a Payment page.
- Use the drop down menu to choose a payment type (Deposit, Full Payment, Remaining Balance).
- Type the Start Date of Event as a reference in the text box.
- Click the Pay Now button. This will open a Paypal screen.
- Type the total amount you are paying in the Price per item box (left side). Click Continue.
- This will open another Paypal screen. Depending on your operating system and device (phone, tablet, computer) you will either be:
- invited to log in to Paypal or to pay as a Guest (ie pay with debit/credit card without logging into or creating a Paypal account) OR
- taken directly to your account (if your device is already logged into Paypal) and be asked to confirm payment.
- Confirm your payment by clicking Pay Now.
- You will be redirected back to our website. You will then receive an email from Paypal confirming your payment. Voila!
We accept payments by cash, cheque and postal order.
Please make cheques payable to The Othona Community, Reference: Start Date of Event.