Wed 15 May - Sun 19 May 2019
Space is available on this event! :-D
Is May the most glorious month of all for the natural world around Othona? Many of us think so. We've put together a bumper package at a special bargain price for anybody who loves the outdoors.
Learn from people who really know and love the natural world. Eat and drink healthily from Nature's storecupboard. Join in the nurturing life of community.
READ MORE >>
- hearing the dawn chorus and meeting the local moths with renowned natural history author and broadcaster Dominic Couzens
- exploring Othona's unique environment with core community member (now our beekeeper) Mark James
- gathering plants from field and hedgerow to make refreshing teas/tisanes
- visiting an inspirational local permaculture project
- giving a little hands-on help in the Othona garden, polytunnel and veg beds
- spotting up to five types of wild orchid springing in our meadows
- enjoying the Spring Tide Festival of local food, with or without a short walk along the coast
And of course you can rest and relax or explore our surroundings in between these activities. Maybe linger on the beach a short walk from Othona, or visit Bridport's vibrant market on the Saturday?
This new event is at a special bargain price: 4 nights for the price of 3! (£12 extra payable on the day for the Dawn Chorus option)
|Adult with Single Supplement||£195|
Arrival + Departure Times
|Arrive between||4.00 - 6.30 pm|
|Depart after||2.30 pm|